SPRUCE CABINS POLICIES
Must be 21 or older and have a valid ID or driver’s license to make Reservation.
- If the OFFICE is closed, you can find an envelope containing your KEY under the last name you booked inside the lobby area.
- Failure to return a key will result in a $45 charge to your credit card.
(2) NIGHT MINIMUM REQUIRED
HOLIDAYS THAT REQUIRE A (3) NIGHT MINIMUM
- Memorial Day Weekend,
- 4th of July,
- Labor Day Weekend,
- December 15th thru January 5th REQUIRE A (4) NIGHT MINIMUM with balance being charged (1) ONE MONTH prior to scheduled check-in. At which point the total paid is non-refundable. If you do book less on HOLIDAYS your reservation will automatically be CANCELLED and your deposit will be refunded within 30 days.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of 50% of your total stay is required when making a reservation. The remainder of your balance will automatically be charged to the same card the MORNING (12:00am) of your scheduled check-in and is NON-REFUNDABLE at that point.
- All Cancellations must be done prior to check-in date.
- We ONLY accept Cancellations/Changes thru E-Mail @ SPRUCECABINS@PVTNETWORKS.NET
- If you need to change your check-in date you can do so only whithin the same month of your original reservation(No Exceptions)
- Are not given for the following reasons: 1) Early check-out, 2) Inclement weather, or 3) Mechanical failures such as Power Outages, Cable/Internet anything that is beyond our control.
- If you notice any problems upon check-in, please let us know right away so we can fix the problem. We ask that our guests notify us immediately if damage to any of the property is evident or occurs during their stay. We also request to be notified immediately of non-functioning appliances or maintenance/mechanical issues to ensure a comfortable stay for all guests. We want all our guests to enjoy their stay and want to do our part to ensure that. We cannot address these issues or remedy them after the guest departs.
- Please respect the maximum occupancy for each cabin. An additional $10 per person (regardless of age) will be charged above maximum occupancy or you may be asked to leave without a refund.
- There is a one-time fee of $50 per pet for the duration of your stay. If you bring a pet and neglect to inform the office, we will apply the $50 per pet charge to your credit card on file.
- We ask that pets be kept off of all FURNITURE/BEDDING If we find any evidence that your pet has been on any of our Furniture,Bedding this will result in a $200 fee applied to your credit card on file. All Cabins are INSPECTED prior to Check-in.
NO SMOKING INSIDE CABINS!
- A $250 FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CARD IF EVIDENCE or ODOR IS PRESENT INSIDE THE CABIN
- The damper inside each fireplace is wired open. PLEASE DO NOT MESS WITH THE DAMPER! If you feel it is not working properly, stop by the office and we well check-on the problem. If office is closed, call the emercency number. Be sure to start a small fire until chimney warms up before adding logs – this helps to avoid smoke from entering the cabin. DO NOT USE LIGHTER FLUID OF ANY KIND TO START A FIRE and dont OVERLOAD THE FIREPLACE WITH wood. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FIRE!
- Please do not place anything (paper towels, wipe, diapers, feminine sanitary products, etc.) other than toilet paper in toilets!
- If system becomes clogged due to your neglect, you will have a $100 charge added to your credit card.
- Please do not use WASHCLOTHS /TOWELS to clean your shoes, remove make-up or blood etc… You will be charged $10.00 for each one that is Stained and beyond washable.
ATTENTION REQUIRED UPON CHECK-OUT
- Please see that all dishes have been washed.
- Place all trash in large dumpster outside.
- There will be an additional $25 charge to your credit card, if you leave your TRASH/DISHES for us to clean up.
DAMAGES /OR ADDITIONAL CLEANING REQUIRED
- In the event of damage(s) or excessive cleaning required to the cabin you’re rented, we reserve the right to charge your credit card with additional fees that we deem fair.
- Renters assume all responsibility for any accidents, injury, or damage that may result in or about the premises to persons or our property including renter’s guests. If using the fireplace in your cabin you 100% resopnsable for that fire.
- The Owner/Spruce Cabins will assume no responsibility for loss or damage to renter’s or guest’s personal effects or belongings during your stay.
- Winter weather may make it difficult to get around. Please use caution have proper footwear and clothing.
- By completing your reservation you agree to hold the Owner/Spruce Cabins harmless from any and all claims and liability of any nature even death during your stay.